Irish Donegal Tweed Wool Ruana, Wrap, Cape, Cloak, Arisaid - Speckled Forest Green Herringbone - HANDMADE IN IRELAND
Our luxury capes are elegantly stylish and wrap you in warmth. They can be worn in all seasons and can cover a multitude of sins! They are both practical and hard wearing and their versatility means they look fantastic in the town or country and work for both special occasions or for everyday wear.
- Extremely versatile wrap/cape,
- Can be worn so many ways
- Can be worn 4 seasons a year. Perfect for Springtime chills, Summer evening walks, Autumn strolls or Winter Winds
- Inspired by the style of the Celts in Ireland.
- 100% Wool an natural breathable fiber
- Professionally finished with overlocking sewing machine using colour matching thread
- Decorative brooch pin included
- Available in 2 sizes : S/M and L/XL. Ruana/wrap on pictures is size S/M. Only S/M wraps are hand fringed.
- 2 styles to choose from: hooded or without hood
- Heavy weight genuine Irish tweed
1. Size S/M - Length(front) 29.5 inches, Length(back) 29.5 inches, Width 47 inches
2. Size L/XL -Length(front) 35.5 inches, Length(back) 35.5 inches, Width 59 inches
Pictures taken at Ross Castle, Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
Irish tweed sourced at local woolen mills
For more Irish wool ruana wraps please click into the link below:
To see hooded versions(also available without hood):
Irish tweed sourced at local woolen mills
There is no tracking available with standard shipping - if you require tracking please upgrade shipping at checkout.
Thank you very much for supporting our Irish based, family run craft business.
"We make it & We sell it"
Kate & The Family
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I`am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
I DO NOT OFFER ANY PERSONALIZATION.
This is request for contact tel number only, it`s required to ensure prompt delivery.
1. Get a piece of string.
2. Put it around your forehead and head where you would wear the hat
3. Get and ruler and measure the string and there you go simple
I keep only 1 ready made item on most of my listings. If I have fabric in stock I can make more of course. Just ask.
After Brexit Etsy charges vat for orders up to 135 pounds.
Orders over 135 are also subject of UK VAT and Parcel Force fee(ca 15pounds).
I have solution for it(ParcelForce fee, vat must be paid regardless), just message me for details.
The ONLY WAY to contact me is message via Etsy Convo system. No Emails please, they won`t be answered.
There is a link to our video:
Please click into the link below:
As Ireland is a EU member and not a part of the UK , there is no customs charges on EU orders.
No. Due to very bad experience I DO NOT accept custom requests for knitwear. No exeptions; please don`t ask.
I`m happy to take custom orders for ruana wraps, capes etc
1.STANDARD SHIPPING - NO TRACKING number available - proof of postage number obtained from post office will be provided
2.REGISTERED AND INSURED POST - tracking number availablE
4.EMS PRIORITY PARCEL - tracking number available
5.FEDEX EXPRESS - tracking number available
Dec 31, 2021
So gorgeous! Medievalises my existence ;)
Nov 24, 2021
I have been wearing this for the past two weeks, and I love it. Very comfortable and warm enough around 0° C with just a longsleeve and flannel worn underneath. I plan on getting another (or more!) sometime soon in a different color so I have options to wear out!
Nov 23, 2021
I highly recommend purchasing handcrafted knits with Kate. I received my wool ruana wrap this morning. The quality of the wool is so warm and luxurious. I love herringbone tweed color/pattern. Very chic classic. I'm looking forward to wearing it season after season. Overall, I am thrilled with my purchase and will purchase another ruana from Kate in 2022. Thx. Wishing you and yours a blessed holiday season.
Nov 22, 2021
Nov 15, 2021
This is an excellent cloak, very well made and the tweed pattern looks very nice while still keeping itself true to the 'old world' aesthetic that cloaks provide (its nice to hearken back to the ancestral styles.) I went out into a 25 F night with just jeans and a button up shirt with no problem, wind can cause a chill but after it dies down you warm up very quickly. I bought this specifically to wear in a shawl style to keep my baby warm while they are in the carrier on hikes, it does this very well (and is not super itchy like most wool so the baby doesn't mind it!) Can be worn many different ways in many different styles and is surprisingly utilitarian in it's versatility. With proper care it will last a lifetime. I am very happy with this purchase and plan to invest in more wool products from this seller.