Irish Aran Knitted Sleeveless Jacket / Gilet / Tunic - With Buckle - Beige with Fleck - 100% Pure New Wool - MADE IN IRELAND
This is a beautifully designed Irish wool Knitted gilet. Knitted using 100% finely flecked lambswool, it is soft to touch and warm to wear.
This long knitted gilet is both stylish and practical, with a buckle detail to the front making it ideal for everyday wear as well as easily dressed up for a more night time look.
The buckle detail gives a very flattering silhouette to every figure, nipping in the waist at the perfect point. Team it with jeans or leggings and a pair of knee high boots for a very sophisticated stylish look. This Gilet also looks incredible over your day dress to add much needed warmth to an elegant outfit.
This Irish Wool Knitted Gilet is designed to sit above the knee, accentuating your best bits! The knitted lambswool hugs the body beautifully without clinging. perfect for work and also perfect for throwing on to do the school run looking very presentable with little effort.
Available in 3 sizes:
XS/S (UK size 6-8), (US size 4-6), (EU size 34-36)
M/L (UK size 10-14, ), (US size 8-12), (EU size 38-42)
XL/XXL (UK sizes 16-20), (US size 14-18), (EU size 44-48)
Jacket on pictures is M/L
When our customers talk about this gorgeous Aran garment , the word we hear most is “Love!” They love the quality, they love the warmth and they love that it goes with just about everything! We love it for all those reasons too and it showcases the popular Aran cable stitch in stunning detail. It is believed this stitch symbolized the Aran Islander fisherman’s ropes and legend has it that the wearer would be sure of a bountiful catch at sea.
This age old Irish craftsmanship combines beautifully with an unmistakably modern design to create a stand-out everyday Aran sweater made from luxuriously soft pure new wool.
Whether it’s for Mom, your daughter or a special treat just for you, this is the perfect Irish gift. Wishing you and yours health to wear, season after season.
100% PURE NEW WOOL
Pictures taken at Ross Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Ireland
There is no tracking available with standard shipping - if you require tracking please upgrade shipping at checkout.
Thank you very much for supporting our Irish based, family run craft business.
"We make it & We sell it"
Kate & The Family
HANDMADE IN IRELAND
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I`am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
I DO NOT OFFER ANY PERSONALIZATION.
This is request for contact tel number only, it`s required to ensure prompt delivery.
1. Get a piece of string.
2. Put it around your forehead and head where you would wear the hat
3. Get and ruler and measure the string and there you go simple
Fill a basin with cold water and thoroughly soak the garment in it. Then drain the basin and gently press the water out (woolens should never be wrung). While it's still damp, apply a liberal amount of hair conditioner and work it through the fibers. Higher quality hair conditioners will work better , and make sure you're not using one of those 2-in-1 "shampoos and conditioners" mixes.
After working the conditioner in and leaving it for a half hour or an hour, then rinse it, then lay it out flat to dry and it should be noticeably softer.
The ONLY WAY to contact me is message via Etsy Convo system. No Emails please, they won`t be answered.
There is a link to our video:
Please click into the link below:
As Ireland is a EU member and not a part of the UK , there is no customs charges on EU orders.
No. Due to very bad experience I DO NOT accept custom requests for knitwear. No exeptions; please don`t ask.
I`m happy to take custom orders for ruana wraps, capes etc
ALL PARCELS ARE SHIPPED WITH TRACKING PROVIDED.
US/CANADA/UK - FEDEX(ECONOMY) - CAN BE UPGRADED TO EXPRESS AT CHECKOUT.
EU - UPS STANDARD - CAN BE UPGRADED AT CHECKOUT
SWITZERLAND - FEDEX ECONOMY - CAN BE UPGRADED TO EXPRESS AT CHECKOUT
I DO NOT DELIVER TO P.O. BOXES
INSPECT THEIR IMAGES - REVERSE IMAGE SEARCHING ETSY PRODUCT PHOTOS:
A)Go to the website with the picture you want to use
Right-click on the image
B)Select “Search Google for image”
C)Google will then display the results of your search without you directly going to Google Images
Sep 26, 2023
Love the color and fit, very well made! Thank you!
Feb 24, 2022
Perfect weight and so comfortable. Love this sweater!
Nov 14, 2021
Lovely jacket delivered very quickly - thank you.
Oct 20, 2021
Alles hat wunderbar geklappt, die Weste ist schnell angekommen und von guter Qualität.