This beautiful sheepskin gives charm to your interior.
It can be used as a carpet, at the foot of your fireplace, or as a blanket to bring a warm touch to your sofa or your armchair.
This beautiful sheepskin rug can make a beautiful house warming gift or Christmas gift!
Carefully selected by my shop member - you will get PREMIUM sheepskin!
Made entirely of natural skin, it is of great softness.
Width: 31" to 37" (79cm to 94cm)
Lenght: 50" to 56" (127cm - 142cm)
Width: 27" to 31"
Lenght: 43" to 50"
Width: 24"to 29"
Lenght: 38" to 45"
Width 24" to 28"
Lenght 35`" to 39"
As sheepskin rug is a 100% natural, actual rug you will receive might slightly differ from that one on pics. Our sheepskin rugs are tanned accordingly to EU directives(strictest legislation in the world) which means you will receive SAFE product for you and your beloved ones.
Product supplied with care,maintenance and cleaning instruction.
If required, item will be shipped by registered and insured priority post, tracking id will be provided - please choose shipping upgrade at checkout.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I`am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I DO NOT OFFER ANY PERSONALIZATION.
This is request for contact tel number only, it`s required to ensure prompt delivery.
1. Get a piece of string.
2. Put it around your forehead and head where you would wear the hat
3. Get and ruler and measure the string and there you go simple
I keep only 1 ready made item on most of my listings. If I have fabric in stock I can make more of course. Just ask.
After Brexit Etsy charges vat for orders up to 135 pounds.
Orders over 135 are also subject of UK VAT and Parcel Force fee(ca 15pounds).
I have solution for it(ParcelForce fee, vat must be paid regardless), just message me for details.
The ONLY WAY to contact me is message via Etsy Convo system. No Emails please, they won`t be answered.
There is a link to our video:
Please click into the link below:
As Ireland is a EU member and not a part of the UK , there is no customs charges on EU orders.
No. Due to very bad experience I DO NOT accept custom requests for knitwear. No exeptions; please don`t ask.
I`m happy to take custom orders for ruana wraps, capes etc
1.STANDARD SHIPPING - NO TRACKING number available - proof of postage number obtained from post office will be provided
2.REGISTERED AND INSURED POST - tracking number availablE
4.EMS PRIORITY PARCEL - tracking number available
5.FEDEX EXPRESS - tracking number available
1. Good, Recent Reviews
2. Look For Signs Of Fake Reviews
3. Look For The Star Seller Badge
4. INSPECT THEIR IMAGES - REVERSE IMAGE SEARCHING ETSY PRODUCT PHOTOS:
A)Go to the website with the picture you want to use
Right-click on the image
B)Select “Search Google for image”
C)Google will then display the results of your search without you directly going to Google Images
5. Look At The Items They Sell
6. Check Their Shop Information
May 14, 2022
The item is soft and has a very nice quality. However, it smells terrible!!! It has been a few weeks since I unpacked it and the chemical smell is still extreme. It’s tough to snuggle and relax on something that smells so noxious:(
May 8, 2022
Super fast delivery. The sheepskins are beautiful, lush and cozy. Some of the best sizing that I've come across as well. Thank you...
May 8, 2022
Super fast delivery! The sheepskins are beautiful, lush and extremely cozy. Thanks you!
Apr 24, 2022
We've experienced 2 full nights' sleep in a row since purchasing two of the XXL sheepskins from Kate's shop. The texture is like a cashmere fur plate of small dimensions that is shown draped at the head of the bed. These fibres seem similar in their softness, however the sheep leather is more robust than the goat. Both their fibre sides are silky, and neither have any unpleasant friction associated with them. Definitely no fuzziness in the sheep fleece like some have. The sheepskins' greatest attribute is the comfort: not too warm, just right; not too much loft, instead easy to turn while sleeping, and so provides good rest.
Apr 15, 2022