It can be used as a carpet, at the foot of your fireplace, or as a blanket to bring a warm touch to your sofa or your armchair.
This beautiful sheepskin rug can make a beautiful house warming gift or Christmas gift!
Carefully selected by my shop member - you will get PREMIUM sheepskin!
DYED USING PROFESSIONAL DYES FOR COATS. MADE IN THE EU.
Made entirely of natural skin, it is of great softness.
Width: 31" to 37" (79cm to 94cm)
Lenght: 50" to 56" (127cm - 142cm)
Width: 27" to 31"
Lenght: 43" to 50"
Width: 24"to 29"
Lenght: 38" to 45"
Width 24" to 28"
Lenght 35`" to 39"
Rugs are measured at widest points.
Rug on pictures is GIANT
As sheepskin rug is a 100% natural, actual rug you will receive might slightly differ from that one on pics. Our sheepskin rugs are tanned accordingly to EU directives(strictest legislation in the world) which means you will receive SAFE product for you and your beloved ones.
Wool length and thickness may vary.
Product supplied with care,maintenance and cleaning instruction.
If required, item will be shipped by registered and insured priority post, tracking id will be provided - please choose shipping upgrade at checkout.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I`am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
I can do a wholesale orders too, please message me for details
For woven garments only: Using a soft garment brush, brush garments lengthwise after wearing to remove surface soil that might become stains later on. Dust and dirt can dull the appearance of wool fabrics.
To remove unpleasant odours, lay garments flat on a bed or towel for an hour. Woven garments may be hung in fresh air on a suitable hanger.
Wool garments can be refreshed after unpacking or wearing by hanging them in a steamy bathroom. Moisture from the steam will remove wrinkles.
If wool gets wet, dry the garment at room temperature away from direct sunlight or heat.
Always use steam when pressing wool. Set your iron on the wool setting and avoid ironing the fabric when it is totally dry.
1.STANDARD SHIPPING - NO TRACKING number available
2.REGISTERED AND INSURED POST - tracking number available
3.FEDEX ECONOMY - tracking number available
4.EMS PRIORITY PARCEL - tracking number available
5.FEDEX EXPRESS - tracking number available
During this busy season I strongly recommend to upgrade your shipping.
1. Get a piece of string.
2. Put it around your forehead and head where you would wear the hat
3. Get and ruler and measure the string and there you go simple
I keep only 1 ready made item on most of my listings. If I have fabric in stock I can make more of course. Just ask.
Please do not purchase without paying UK VAT at checkout, otherwise ParcelForce will charge it plus their handling fee.
Marking as gift won't make any difference.
To avoid delays caused by US Customs please pay US sales tax at checkout.
There is a link to our video:
Please click into the link below:
As Ireland is a EU member and not a part of the UK , there is no customs charges on EU orders.
Oct 4, 2021
Really nice quality
Oct 4, 2021
I am very happy.The colour is perfect
Aug 31, 2021
This is a amazing item. Exactly what is in the picture. Feels opulent and the colour is amazing. Brings my room together and is cozy. Totally get it!
Aug 16, 2021
Fantastic quality I’m very happy with the sheepskin it’s on my Bed Thankyou
Jun 16, 2021
Is beautiful and big! Perfect in front of your sofa.