Organic Irish Wool Aran Half Zip Sweater- Oatmeal -Undyed- 100% Pure New Organic Wool -Chunky & Heavy- Proper Aran Sweater - MADE IN IRELAND
100% new wool from organically farmed Irish sheep.
Traditional Aran sweater, 100% Wool. Aran sweaters originate from the Aran islands, they depicted different family names or certain areas, so if a fisherman was lost at sea they could be identified by their Aran. Along the centre panel of the body the honeycomb Aran stitch flows, signifying the hard working bee or the hard work of a fisherman, who have been wearing this style for centuries.
This is the most famous and timeless style in Aran Knitting can be worn by both men and women. 100% organic wool ensures total warmth.
Sweaters are made using pure new organic wool yarn. Heavy and chunky - as it should be!
Model on pictures - my husband Luke
Pictures taken on Ross Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Ireland
Available in sizes S-XXL
Weight 1kg- 1.5kg
Size chart on pic no 9
As these sweaters are made out of UNDYED wool yarn, colour of each batch might slightly vary.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I`am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
I DO NOT OFFER ANY PERSONALIZATION.
This is request for contact tel number only, it`s required to ensure prompt delivery.
1. Get a piece of string.
2. Put it around your forehead and head where you would wear the hat
3. Get and ruler and measure the string and there you go simple
I keep only 1 ready made item on most of my listings. If I have fabric in stock I can make more of course. Just ask.
After Brexit Etsy charges vat for orders up to 135 pounds.
Orders over 135 are also subject of UK VAT and Parcel Force fee(ca 15pounds).
I have solution for it(ParcelForce fee, vat must be paid regardless), just message me for details.
The ONLY WAY to contact me is message via Etsy Convo system. No Emails please, they won`t be answered.
There is a link to our video:
Please click into the link below:
As Ireland is a EU member and not a part of the UK , there is no customs charges on EU orders.
No. Due to very bad experience I DO NOT accept custom requests for knitwear. No exeptions; please don`t ask.
I`m happy to take custom orders for ruana wraps, capes etc
1.STANDARD SHIPPING - NO TRACKING number available - proof of postage number obtained from post office will be provided
2.REGISTERED AND INSURED POST - tracking number availablE
4.EMS PRIORITY PARCEL - tracking number available
5.FEDEX EXPRESS - tracking number available
Jan 17, 2022
Jan 12, 2022
QUALITY! Bought this as an Xmas gift for my hubs. It is gorgeous!! I'll be getting one for myself. The zipper is a little sticky but it's sewn with care and doesn't catch the garment or have any loose threads. It is beautiful and really well constructed... solid and cozy. Opening the box... you really smell the animal/wool. It was really comforting and lovely for me but I thought I might give it a wash before wrapping. I am really happy I didn't - the scent creates atmosphere. It really conveys a sense of 'roots' and drives home the craftsmanship (if that makes any sense at all). I'm rambling... I love this sweater and will be back for more. That is all. Oh, and CS + shipping were fantastic - $20USD for tracking/delivery service is 100% worth it. There were zero issues.
Jan 1, 2022
This sweater is more than I imagined. My fiance grew up raising sheep, and I was hoping this would bring back some nice memories. It did! Excellent craftmanship!
Dec 28, 2021
Great quality. Very heavy and warm. I’m very happy with it.
Dec 28, 2021
Nice heavy duty sweater. My husband loves it!